Nova Nation was reeling in Villanova upset of Louisville all day, here's a recap of VU Hoops' coverage...
- Game Recap by Ryan
- Commentary & Thoughts by Chris
- Poll- Should we have stormed the court?
- Rapid Report
- Suit Watch
JayVaughn Pinkston posted this photo following the game on his instagram account.
Let's take a look at the numbers...
- Villanova beat the spread for the 10th time this season.
- Prior to this game, Villanova played 49 Top 25 opponents in the last 5 seasons with a record of 19-30.
- If 'Nova hits 7 3-pointers, they are 7-0.
- This season Villanova has won 75% of the time (6-2) when James Bell has 10 points or more, 75% of the time (9-3) when JayVaughn Pinkston has 4 field goals made or more, and 75% of the time (6-2) when Darrun Hilliard has 4 free throws made or more.
- The Wildcats have turned the ball over more than their opponents in the past 6 games.
- Villanova has recorded fewer steals than their opponents for the past 5 games.
- JayVaughn Pinkston has led the team in rebounding in 5 out of 19 games this season.
- Darrun Hilliard has 3 straight double-digit point games.
Courtesy of StatSheet