— Jay Wright (@VUCoachJWright) October 17, 2013
A new basketball season is upon us. That means Villanova Head Coach Jay Wright will be donning some new suits for his admirers and he didn't disappoint on Wednesday's Media Day in New York City.
During Wright's stop at Fox Sports 1's "Crowd Goes Wild", the Villanova Coach gave a subliminal shout out to the website tracking what he wears.
@VUhoops with a subliminal shout out by Jay Wright on national TV.— Ernst Gräfenberg (@TheFoyeEffect) October 16, 2013
Jay's bespoke tailor Gabriele D’Annunzio hasn't disappointed the Suit Watch Faithful, so we must continue.
Coach Wright donned a tan three-piece suit with faint pinstripes featuring a third ticket pocket. Although, a clear, up-close shot isn't available, it appears he matched it with a two-colored broadstripe shirt and paisley (perhaps floral) tie.
Noticeably absent has a pocket square; a trend we noticed last year when Coach Wright selected a lighter color suit.
Photos including his belt and shoes were not available.
Coach Thompson with Fox's Bill Raftery and Nova's Jay Wright and Creighton's Greg McDermott. pic.twitter.com/1kMLHQcj67— Georgetown Hoops (@GeorgetownHoops) October 16, 2013
So what do you think? Has Jay continued his "Best Dressed" reputation? Any new trends you'd like to see him sport?
More from VU Hoops:
- Jason Fraser returns to the Main Line as Director of Student Athlete Development
- The Sun's Arizin: Villanova Wildcats news and links for October 18, 2013
- Villanova to play Maryland in secret scrimmage
- College Basketball: USA Today/Coaches Preseason Top 25. Villanova receiving votes
- Villanova puts CAA leadership on the line in New Hampshire