136 VU Hoops readers have submitted their selections of game winners for each of Villanova's regular season games in the 2013-14 season. After some downtime, I was able to look at the numbers and put some crunch into them.
The results are clear- in the Hoops Season Predictor, Villanova fans have high expectations.
Although readers got some insight into this sentiment in the "Define a successful season for THIS Villanova Basketball team" poll where over 95% of readers are expecting a trip to the NCAA Tournament. The average Villanova season from our entries will see the Wildcats tallying 22.36 wins.
On to the numbers...
As a note, 20 games were submitted without a winner...
fewest entries ...
More from VU Hoops:
- Former Villanova Mascot diagnosed with CRPS
- The Sun's Arizin: Villanova Wildcats news and links for November 15, 2013
- Phil Booth officially signs with Villanova
- Mikal Bridges officially signs with Villanova
- Villanova vs. Mount St. Mary's recap: Wildcats romp 90-59 behind Josh Hart's breakout performance