Jay Wright returned to wearing one of his fine bespoke suits on Saturday night's game against St. Joseph's (PA) in the Holy War.
In the Wildcats' 30-point victory over the Hawks, Coach Wright donned a three-buttoned charcoal suit with faint pinstripes which he matched with a French Blue shirt. He finished off the ensemble with a navy tie featuring a thin diagonal light blue stripe and a light-blue handkerchief.
He finished off the dress with a black belt and black shoes.
- College basketball rankings: Villanova cracks into the Top 10
- Villanova basketball recruiting: 2017 SF Jordan Tucker lands offer
- BIG EAST Basketball Preview: Week 6
- The Sun's Arizin: Villanova Wildcats news and links for December 9, 2013
- Villanova vs. St. Joseph's (PA) recap: The Hawk dies in another Holy War, 98-68