Nelson Chenault-US PRESSWIRE
Here is a look of the 37 previous games between Villanova and Rutgers as well as the schools' historical comparison.
Monday's game tips off at 9 pm ET on ESPNU.
- Villanova vs. Rutgers: Overall, 28W, 9L
- Villanova vs. Rutgers @ The Pavilion: 8W, 1L
- Villanova vs. Rutgers Home Win Streak: 3
- In the BIG EAST Regular Season: 15W, 5L
- In the BIG EAST Tournament: 2W, 0L
- First Meeting: 2/27/32 Villanova, 30-26
- Last Meeting: 3/6/2012 Villanova, 70-49
- Longest Winning Streak: Villanova 7 (1932-77)
- Current Streak: Villanova, 2 Wins
- Jay Wright vs. Rutgers: 12-5
The game will be broadcast on ESPNU, with Adam Amin doing play-by-play and LaPhonso Ellis as the analyst.