Jim O'Connor-US PRESSWIRE
Here is a look of the 101* previous games between Villanova and Seton Hall as well as the schools' historical comparison.
Monday's game between Seton Hall and Villanova, is the 102nd in the series. It tips off at 905p ET on ESPNU.
- Villanova vs. Seton Hall*: Overall, 64W, 37L
- Villanova vs. Seton Hall @ The Prudential Center: 2W, 0L
- In the BIG EAST Regular Season: 33W, 17L
- In the BIG EAST Tournament: 2W, 1L
- First Meeting: 2/3/1921 Seton Hall, 14-28
- Last Meeting: 1/18/2012 Villanova, 84-76
- Longest Winning Streak: Villanova 14 (1980-87)
- Largest Margin of Victory: Villanova, 42 (2/24/72)
- Current Streak: Villanova, 10 Wins
- Overtime Games: Villanova 3-2
- Jay Wright vs. Seton Hall: 10-2
- Kevin Willard vs. Villanova: 0-2