A trip to metro New York is always a cause to dress up; Jay Wright did not disappoint on Wednesday night as Villanova traveled to Newark to take on Seton Hall.
In the Wildcats' 15-point victory over the Pirates, Wright sported a thin pinstripe theme. The dapper Head Coach donned a two-piece, three-button navy suit. Similar to the suit worn against Providence, the detailed suit featured faint pinstripes, however of a single color.
He matched the suit with more pinstripes; a three-color striped shirt of light blue, navy, and beige with french cuffs. A light tan-based paisley tie and beige pocket square finished off the ensemble.
- Catching Up with the 'Cats: Week 10
- The Sun's Arizin: Villanova Wildcats news and links for January 9, 2014
- Villanova vs. Seton Hall recap: Wildcats sloppy, but secure the win 83-67
- Will Villanova cut its varsity sports like Temple did?
- Villanova vs. Seton Hall: Preview, Game Time, TV Schedule, Odds and more