In his return to the two-piece style, Coach Wright's suit was a navy pinstripe pattern. Underneath, he sported a light blue shirt and a navy paisley tie; the same as the one he wore when 'Nova upset eventual national champions Louisville a year ago. Additionally, Wright tied the ensemble together with a light blue pocket square.
Finally, in support of Coaches vs. Cancer, Coach Wright wore navy blue Nikes.
- Villanova vs Marquette recap: Wildcats clip Eagles' wings in OT, 94-85
- Behind Enemy Lines: Brewtown Andy of Anonymous Eagle
- Villanova vs. Marquette: Preview, Game Time, TV Schedule, Odds and more
- The Sun's Arizin: Villanova Wildcats news and links for January 24, 2014
- Marquette to embrace Coaches vs. Cancer