A month and a half ago, we posted a set of odd for teams to win the NCAA College Championship. Bovada has provided us with the newest odds.
#9 Villanova (22-3, 10-2) has improved from 40/1 to 28/1.
Other Big East Schools...
- Creighton, 25/1
- Xavier, 200/1
- Georgetown, 250/1
What do you think? If you had $100 to bet, where would you place it?
- Villanova vs. Providence: Preview, Game Time, TV Schedule, Odds and more
- The Sun's Arizin: Villanova Wildcats news and links for February 18, 2014
- Film Room: Breaking down No. 9 Villanova's loss to No. 11 Creighton
- Jay Wright Style Watch: Creighton
- Top 25 Poll: Villanova drops to #9 in AP, #11 in Coaches