A trip to Broad Street for the final game of Villanova's Big 5 schedule brought Jay Wright to his core Philadelphia style roots. The Villanova head coach's stylish wardrobe was appropriate as the Wildcats defeated Temple en route to a 4-0 Big 5 record and the school's 22nd city title.
Continuing with the solid ensemble of two-pieces and three buttons, Coach Wright wore a light gray pinstriped suit. Underneath, he donned a simple white shirt and a beige, white, & silver striped tie. On his lapel he featured an light blue puzzle piece pin to support Autism Awareness Day in College Basketball.
A beige pocket square finished off the ensemble.
- Villanova to wear alternate uniforms against Xavier
- Villanova vs. Temple recap: Wilcats obliterate Owls to take Big 5 title
- Villanova vs. Temple: Preview, Game Time, TV Schedule, Odds, and more
- Closest to the Pin Round Six: Temple
- The Sun's Arizin: Villanova Wildcats news and links for January 31, 2014