#43 WR Justin Causa
Sophomore, 5'11" 180 lbs.
2012 Stats: Causa was playing high school ball, helping Wyomissing to a 16-0 record en route to a state championship
Depth Chart Position: Causa will transition from RB to a slot WR this fall. He will likely find himself in a similar role to Jamal Abdur-Rahman, where he can take handoffs and go out for passes.
How He Came To Villanova: Causa starred for Wyomissing Area's run-heavy offense, leading the program to their first ever state title. Causa accepted a preferred walk-on role with the Wildcats after National Signing Day.
Expected Output In 2013: Causa could likely earn a scholarship after this season, so Talley may opt to protect his eligibility and keep him on scout team duties for the 2013 season. With Abdur-Rahman and Poppy Livers there is a lot of talent and production ahead of him at his position, but his upside looks great.
More from VU Hoops:
- Mouph Yarou and Mo Sutton work hard to bring Team Philly back in the second half of The-BALL's showcase
- Villanova alums play in The BALL showcase
- Villanova football opens 2013 preseason practice
- 2014 Villanova Football Recruiting: ATH Rob Rolle Commits
- Villanova-heavy Omega Medical wins Delco Pro-Am title