It's quite simple, Villanova has lost 23% of the team's points, 24% of the total minutes, and 39% of the team's rebounds through graduation or transfers.
The below infographic allows you to toggle between Points, Minutes, and Rebounds to graphically see the impact of the "lost" players which also include Achraf Yacoubou and Tyrone Johnson. The numbers in parentheses is the actual statistic; if you hover-over, you can see the percentage.
What do you think? Is the hole bigger than you thought? Do you think that a committee of Wildcats can fill in the holes? Sound off in the comments.
More from VU Hoops:
- Villanova embraces new aftermarket ticketing scheme to allow in-game purchases with smartphones
- The Sun's Arizin: Villanova Wildcats news and links for November 5, 2013
- Villanova vs. Rhode Island: History, Game Time, Radio Schedule and more
- Five Observations from the Wisdom of Crowds Voting Results
- BIG EAST Basketball Preview: Week 1