The ever-sharp Jay Wright didn't disappoint in the style department on Saturday. In Villanova's 88-67 victory over Rider, the Villanova Head Coach donned a beige pinstriped three-piece suit (featuring a third watch pocket).
He paired the suit with an alternating blue and tan striped shirt finished with a gold diagonally-striped tie.
Wright chose to not accessorize with a pocket square.
- Rider vs. Villanova recap: Cats get to 11-0 for first time since '61-62
- Villanova football coaching staff changing as Roc Bellantoni exits for FBS gig in Florida
- Rider vs. Villanova: Preview, Game Time, TV Schedule, Odds and more
- The Sun's Arizin: Villanova Wildcats news and links for December 20, 2013
- Joining the VU Hoops Community