If you want some water-cooler stats when talking about Villanova Basketball...
- Saturday's win was the first "comeback" win of the season when they were behind after the first half.
- Villanova beat the spread by 13 points. That's the 15th time this season.
- WIth 19 offensive rebounds, Villanova was able to tally 20 second-chance points.
- The Wildcats are 7-0 when hitting 9+ threes.
- When committing 15 of fewer turnovers, Nova is 9-2.
- The Wildcats recorded an assist on 60% of their made field goals.
- When James Bell scores at least 11 points, the Wildcats are 8-2.
- Jay Wright's team has out-rebounded their opponent for 7 straight games.
- Ryan Arcidiacono accounted for 35.7 percent of the team's points (25)- the 4th 20-point game of his career.
- Mouphtaou Yarou had a career-high 16 boards accounted for 39.0 percent of the team's total. He's led the team in rebounding in 9 games this season. It was his 5th double-double of the season.
- JayVaughn Pinkston has four straight double-digit point games. His 7 offensive boards are a career high.