Monday's game between Seton Hall and Villanova, is the 102nd in the series. It tips off at 905p ET on ESPNU.
- Villanova vs. Seton Hall*: Overall, 64W, 37L
- Villanova vs. Seton Hall @ The Prudential Center: 2W, 0L
- In the BIG EAST Regular Season: 33W, 17L
- In the BIG EAST Tournament: 2W, 1L
- First Meeting: 2/3/1921 Seton Hall, 14-28
- Last Meeting: 1/18/2012 Villanova, 84-76
- Longest Winning Streak: Villanova 14 (1980-87)
- Largest Margin of Victory: Villanova, 42 (2/24/72)
- Current Streak: Villanova, 10 Wins
- Overtime Games: Villanova 3-2
- Jay Wright vs. Seton Hall: 10-2
- Kevin Willard vs. Villanova: 0-2
The game will be broadcast on ESPNU, with Adam Amin doing play-by-play and LaPhonso Ellis as the analyst.
*Villanova Media puts the series at 63-36, Seton Hall Media put the series at 64-37. After research and reconciliation, both schools agreed on the games and results from the historical series, Seton Hall's math is correct.