A trip to fashion mecca New York City to play in basketball's most famous arena usually causes fashion consternation for most humans as they fret over how to dress; not for Jay Wright. As usual, the Villanova head coach dressed to the nines as 8th ranked 'Nova defeated St. John's, 74-67.
To command the troops on the Madison Square Garden hardwood, Wright donned a light-grey sharkskin 3-button suit very similar (if not the same as) to the one he donned against La Salle.
He matched the suit with a pale pink solid shirt with a pink and purple modern-plaid tie. He polished the ensemble off with a lavender pocket square.
More from VU Hoops
- Insight into JayVaughn Pinkston's MRSA scare
- Villanova vs. St. John's recap: With the help of a struggling guard, No. 8 Villanova grabs one at the Garden
- Rasaan Stewart commits to Villanova: Perkiomen QB/S joins Wildcats class
- Villanova vs. St. John's: Preview, Game Time, TV Schedule, Odds and more
- Yarou released from Radnicki amidst salary dispute