Jay Wright had six days to prepare his style as his #6 Villanova Wildcats hosted DePaul on Saturday evening, and the perfection of the outfit showed. As 'Nova defeated the Blue Demons, Wright went with a very astute business suit as his 'Cats went to work in their 26 point victory.
In going back to basics, Coach Wright went with a 3-button light gray suit that he matched with a light blue shirt, and a navy tie with light blue and white stripes.
He finished off the ensemble with a white pocket square.
More from VU Hoops
- Morning Hangover: DePaul vs. Villanova Player Grades
- DePaul vs. Villanova recap: Ochefu's big day keeps the 'Cats out of danger
- Big East schedule a burden for teams seeking NCAA glory
- Jay Wright on Creighton's Doug McDermott: "He's the best player in the country"
- Villanova basketball recruiting roundup: Phil Booth gets his revenge