Villanova's James Bell has been named Big 5 Player of the Week.
The 6'6" senior averaged 24.5 points buoyed by 9-21 3FG shooting last week. He also added 3.5 rebounds in the Wildcats' games against Creighton and Marquette.
Bell was also named to the Conference's Weekly Honor Roll.
- Villanova vs. Georgetown: Preview, Game Time, TV Schedule, Odds, and more
- Top 25 Poll: Villanova drops to #9 in AP & Coaches
- Big East launches plan to sell tickets directly over the internet for the first time since 2003
- Film Room: Player grades for Villanova vs. Marquette
- Behind Enemy Lines: Casual Hoya talks Georgetown basketball