Villanova's James Bell has been named Big 5 Player of the Week.
The 6'6" senior averaged 24.5 points buoyed by 9-21 3FG shooting last week. He also added 3.5 rebounds in the Wildcats' games against Creighton and Marquette.
Bell was also named to the Conference's Weekly Honor Roll.
More from VU Hoops
- Villanova vs. Georgetown: Preview, Game Time, TV Schedule, Odds, and more
- Top 25 Poll: Villanova drops to #9 in AP & Coaches
- Big East launches plan to sell tickets directly over the internet for the first time since 2003
- Film Room: Player grades for Villanova vs. Marquette
- Behind Enemy Lines: Casual Hoya talks Georgetown basketball