A trip to the Nation's Capital to hobnob with the political elite usually causes most to fret over their dress. Not for Jay Wright. As the Villanova Wildcats dropped in the AP Poll to #9, Coach Wright and the Wildcats were all business in the Verizon Center as 'Nova defeated rival Georgetown, 65-60.
Continuing with the solid ensemble of two-pieces and three buttons, Coach Wright wore a dark gray pinstriped suit. Underneath, he donned a pale lavender shirt and a gray, black, and white striped tie.
A lavender pocket square finished off the ensemble.
More from VU Hoops
- Villanova at Georgetown recap: Hoyas stick like glue and the 'Cats escape with narrow victory in DC
- The Sun's Arizin: Villanova Wildcats news and links for January 28, 2014
- James Bell named Big 5 Player of the Week
- Top 25 Poll: Villanova drops to #9 in AP & Coaches
- Big East launches plan to sell tickets directly over the internet for the first time since 2003