Wheels down as #NovaTrackXC has arrived in Jacksonville for #NCAAD1E pic.twitter.com/RVp6T1Kesh— Villanova Track & XC (@NovaTrackXC) May 27, 2014
15 Villanova Track Athletes are in Jacksonville, FL for the East Prelims of the NCAA Division I 2014 Outdoor Track & Field Championships.
Here are the Wildcat Entries...
- Sam Ellison, 800m (Heat 3- 1:49.18)
- Dusty Solis, 800m (Heat 5- 1:49.24)
- Rob Denault, 1500m (Heat 3- 3:44.28)
- Jordy Williamsz, 1500m (Heat 3- 3:43.01)
- Sam McEntee, 1500m (Heat 4- 3:43.33)
- Brian Basili, 5000m (Heat 1- 14:08.71)
- Patrick Tiernan, 5000m (Heat 2- 13:56.01)
- Elbert Maxwell, Long Jump (7.51m)
- Nicky Akande, 800m (Heat 5- 2:04.56)
- Emily Lipari, 1500m (Heat 1- 4:20.35)
- Stephanie Schappert, 1500m (Heat 2- 4:19.50)
- Kelsey Margey, 1500m (Heat 3- 4:18.83)
- Angel Piccirillo, 1500m (Heat 4- 4:17.63)
- Samantha Yeats, High Jump (1.76m)
- Alexandra Wasik, Pole Vault (3.96m)
The First Round for most events start on Thursday with the meet concluding on Saturday.