Coming off a regular season sweep against the Providence Friars, your Villanova Wildcats will look to keep the brooms out as they look for another sweep of the St. John’s Red Storm tonight at the Wells Fargo Center.
For Villanvoa, this is another step towards a #1 Seed in the NCAA Tournament. For St. John’s, fresh off an upset of Marquette in the Garden, they’re looking to get back above .500 and hopefully make a run as the home team in the Big East Tournament.
In the teams’ first meeting this season in NYC, Donte DiVincenzo had his best game of the season with 19 points, 3 rebounds, and 2 assists. He shot 70% from the field that night, including 60% from deep. The redshirt freshman was also responsible for Villanova’s last victory in South Philly as he tipped in a Josh Hart miss at the buzzer to beat #12 Virginia 61-59. So with all that lead-up, all eyes will be on the “Big Ragu”, as Gus Johnson dubbed him.
How To Watch
Game Time, TV Schedule: 8:00 PM ET, The game will be televised on CBS Sports Network.
Live Video Stream: CBS All-Access appears to allow live streaming of the CBS channel and you can sign up for a free trial - but no promises!
Where To Watch
Pregame Party at XFINITY Live!: Party starts at 5:30 PM, and arrive by 6PM for the Wildcat Walk. Activities include a meet and greet with Will D. Cat and the Villanova Cheerleaders, as well as your chance to take a picture with the 2016 National Championship Trophy!
- Hilton Head: Drydock, 840 William Hilton Pkwy., Hilton Head Island, SC
- Los Angeles: The Garage, 3387 Motor Ave., Los Angeles, CA
- North Central Jersey: Sona 13, 13 South St., Morristown, NJ
- Northern California: Pete's Tavern, 128 King St., San Francisco, CA
- Northern New Jersey: Village Pourhouse, 205 1st St., Hoboken, NJ
- NYC: Gramercy Ale House, 272 3rd Ave., New York, NY. Read about our food/drink specials, social media prizes and text alerts.
- Orange County: Island Hotel, 690 Newport Center Dr., Newport Beach, CA
- San Diego: Home and Away, 2222 San Diego Ave., San Diego, CA
BEVERAGE OF CHOICE
Coors Light Tall Boys
I don’t have quite the refined pallet that Chris does. It’s also the first night out for my wife and I from our 1 year old in a while and we’ll be tailgating/playing games with friends before tip-off. Needless to say, the night may be more about quantity than quality, and the concession stand behind our regular seats is always stocked with tall boys.