From Tuesday through Friday, each time a former Wildcat hits the court, we will recap how they did and include a few highlights (if available). On Tuesdays, we’ll also recap what happened over the weekend, so you don’t miss the action. This will also serve as a discussion board. We will try to keep it updated as soon as the games are over, so check back often!
Just one Wildcat to watch for on Friday: Dante Cunningham and the San Antonio Spurs.
Cunningham played for six minutes in the Spurs’ close 116-113 win over the Minnesota Timberwolves. He made both of his shot attempts, finishing with four points. He also grabbed two rebounds.
Up Next: vs. Clippers on Sunday, Jan. 20, at 7 p.m. ET
Weekend and MLK Day Slate
Here are the games to watch for over the weekend, as well as on Martin Luther King Jr. Day, and we’ll get you caught up on Tuesday’s NBA Wildcat Watch. All times ET:
- Ryan Arcidiacono: Miami at Chicago (Sat., Jan. 19—8 p.m.) | Chicago at Cleveland (Mon., Jan. 21—1 p.m.)
- Mikal Bridges: Phoenix at Charlotte (Sat., Jan., 19—5 p.m.) | Phoenix at Minnesota (Sun., Jan. 20—7 p.m.)
- Jalen Brunson: Dallas at Indiana (Sat., Jan. 19—7 p.m.) | Dallas at Milwaukee (Mon., Jan. 21—2 p.m.)
- Dante Cunningham: Clippers at San Antonio (Sun., Jan. 20—7 p.m.)
- Josh Hart: Lakers at Houston (Sat., Jan. 19—8:30 p.m. on ABC) | Golden State at Lakers (Mon., Jan. 21—10 p.m. on TNT)
- Kyle Lowry: Memphis at Toronto (Sat., Jan. 19—7:30 p.m.)
- Omari Spellman: Boston at Atlanta (Sat., Jan. 19—7:30 p.m.) | Orlando at Atlanta (Mon., Jan. 21—3 p.m. on NBA TV)