From Tuesday through Friday, each time a former Wildcat hits the court, we will recap how they did and include a few highlights (if available). On Tuesdays, we’ll also recap what happened over the weekend, so you don’t miss the action. This will also serve as a discussion board. We will try to keep it updated as soon as the games are over, so check back often!
Atlanta’s trip to Utah didn’t go so well, as the Hawks lost, 128-112. Spellman played for 18 minutes, scoring just seven points on 3-of-10 shooting. He also had a pair of boards, one steal, and a block. While it wasn’t the greatest shooting performance, he did have a team-high plus/minus rating of +3.
Up Next: @ Phoenix on Saturday, Feb. 2, at 9 p.m. ET
In other news... Kyle Lowry is an NBA All-Star!
Here are all the games to watch for over the weekend, as well as Monday night. We’ll have you all caught up when we return on Tuesday. (All times ET)
- Ryan Arcidiacono: Chicago at Charlotte (Sat., Feb. 2—7 p.m.
- Mikal Bridges: Atlanta at Phoenix (Sat., Feb. 2—9 p.m.) | Houston at Phoenix (Mon., Feb. 4—9 p.m.)
- Jalen Brunson: Dallas at Cleveland (Sat., Feb. 2—7:30 p.m.)
- Dante Cunningham: New Orleans at San Antonio (Sat., Feb. 2—8:30 p.m.) | San Antonio at Sacramento (Mon., Feb. 4—10 p.m.)
- Josh Hart: Lakers at Golden State (Sat., Feb. 2—8:30 p.m. on ABC)
- Kyle Lowry: Clippers at Toronto (Sun., Feb. 3—3 p.m.)
- Omari Spellman: Atlanta at Phoenix (Sat., Feb. 2—9 p.m.) | Atlanta at Washington (Mon., Feb. 4—7 p.m.)