From Tuesday through Friday, each time a former Wildcat hits the court, we will recap how they did and include a few highlights (if available). On Tuesdays, we’ll also recap what happened over the weekend, so you don’t miss the action. This will also serve as a discussion board. We will try to keep it updated as soon as the games are over, so check back often!
Arcidiacono played for 17 minutes in the Bulls’ 125-106 victory over Brooklyn. He didn’t score any points—missing both of his shot attempts—but he did grab five rebounds and dish out five assists.
Up Next: vs. Washington on Saturday, Feb. 9, at 8 p.m. ET
Brunson was in the starting five for the Mavericks’ 122-107 loss to the Milwaukee Bucks. He finished with five points (2-of-6 shooting), three rebounds, and three assists.
Up Next: vs. Portland on Sunday, Feb. 10, at 3 p.m. ET
Of all three Wildcats in action on Friday night, Bridges probably had the most productive outing, and it came against the mighty Golden State Warriors.
Bridges and Kevin Durant dueled for a majority of the night. Bridges played a game-high 37 minutes, finishing with 19 points. He was 5-of-13 overall, but a solid 4-for-9 from long range. Bridges added five rebounds and showed off his court vision with some great long passes and finds, topping things off with three nice assists and a pair of steals. Unfortunately for Phoenix, it lost 117-107.
Up Next: @ Sacramento on Sunday, Feb. 10, at 6 p.m. ET
Here are all the games featuring some Villanova Wildcats. Keep an eye out for these Saturday to Monday games. (All times in ET):
- Ryan Arcidiacono: Washington at Chicago (Sat., Feb. 9—8 p.m.) | Milwaukee at Chicago (Mon., Feb. 11—8 p.m.)
- Mikal Bridges: Phoenix at Sacramento (Sun., Feb. 10—6 p.m.)
- Jalen Brunson: Portland at Dallas (Sun., Feb. 10—3 p.m.) | Dallas at Houston (Mon., Feb. 11—8 p.m.)
- Dante Cunningham: San Antonio at Utah (Sat., Feb. 9—5 p.m.)
- Josh Hart: Lakers at Philadelphia (Sun., Feb. 10—3:30 p.m.)
- Kyle Lowry: Toronto at New York (Sat., Feb. 9—7:30 p.m.) | Brooklyn at Toronto (Mon., Feb. 11—7:30 p.m.)
- Omari Spellman: Charlotte at Atlanta (Sat., Feb. 9—7:30 p.m.) | Orlando at Atlanta (Sun., Feb. 10—7:30 p.m.)