From Tuesday through Friday, each time a former Wildcat hits the court, we will recap how they did and include a few highlights (if available). On Tuesdays, we’ll also recap what happened over the weekend, so you don’t miss the action. This will also serve as a discussion board. We will try to keep it updated as soon as the games are over, so check back often!
The NBA is back!
Only two games are tipping off this Tuesday, with the rest of the league set to begin on Wednesday. There is one Wildcat in action tonight, with Eric Paschall and the Golden State Warriors preparing to take on the Brooklyn Nets in the first game of the season.
The Warriors never recovered from a strong first quarter by the Nets and lost, 125-99. Eric Paschall was in the starting five and finished with six points on 2-of-6 shooting and had a block.
Up Next: at Milwaukee on Friday, Dec. 25, at 2:30 p.m. ET (ABC)
The other seven NBA Wildcats are playing on Wednesday, including two games where Villanova alumni will face off against each other on opposing teams. All times ET.
- Ryan Arcidiacono: Atlanta at Chicago, 8 p.m. ET
- Mikal Bridges: Dallas at Phoenix, 10 p.m. ET (ESPN)
- Jalen Brunson: Dallas at Phoenix, 10 p.m. ET (ESPN)
- Donte DiVincenzo: Milwaukee at Boston, 7:30 p.m. (TNT)
- Josh Hart: New Orleans at Toronto, 7:30 p.m.
- Kyle Lowry: New Orleans at Toronto, 7:30 p.m.
- Omari Spellman: New York at Indiana, 7 p.m.