Wednesday and Thursday is Game 2 of the playoffs.
Lowry and the Raptors have improved to 2-0 in the series. They defeated the Brooklyn Nets, 104-99, in a much tighter Game 2.
Lowry had 21 points on 7-of-14 shooting, with nine boards, three assists, two steals, and a block.
Up Next: vs. Brooklyn on Friday, Aug. 21 at 1:30 p.m. ET (NBA TV)
DiVincenzo and the Bucks rebounded with a win over the Orlando Magic to tie the series up at 1-1.
Although DiVincenzo had limited minutes, he had an improved showing on the floor, scoring 11 points in 11 minutes, with three boards, one assists, and a steal.
Up Next: vs. Orlando on Saturday, Aug. 22, at 1:30 p.m. ET (TNT)
Kyle Lowry/Toronto vs. Brooklyn:
- Game 1: Toronto won, 134-110 (1-0, Toronto)
- Game 2: Toronto won, 104-99 (2-0, Toronto)
- Game 3: Friday, Aug. 21, at 1:30 p.m. ET (NBA TV)
- Game 4: Sunday, Aug. 23, at 6:30 p.m. ET (TNT)
- Game 5: Tuesday, Aug. 25, TBA
- Game 6: Thursday, Aug. 27, TBA (ESPN)
- Game 7: Saturday, Aug. 29, TBA (TNT)
Donte DiVincenzo/Milwaukee vs. Orlando:
- Game 1: Orlando won, 122-110 (1-0, Orlando)
- Game 2: Milwaukee won, 111-96 (1-1, tie)
- Game 3: Saturday, Aug. 22, at 1:30 p.m. ET (TNT)
- Game 4: Monday, Aug. 24, at 1:30 p.m. ET (NBA TV)
- Game 5: Wednesday, Aug. 26, TBA
- Game 6: Friday, Aug. 28, TBA
- Game 7: Sunday, Aug. 30, TBA