Sunday and Monday is Game 4 of the NBA Playoffs opening round. The Raptors have a chance to sweep their foes, while the Bucks will look to build on their 2-1 series lead.
Lowry exited early in the game, leaving with an injury. The severity of the injury is not yet known. He played nine minutes, with two points, two rebounds, and three assists. The Raptors’ bench was able to fill in the gap beautifully, as Toronto’s bench scored 100 points.
Up Next: vs. Boston Celtics in Eastern Conference Semifinals (Celtics swept Sixers, 4-0)
DiVincenzo played for 12 minutes on Monday, finishing with five points, five boards, one assist, and a steal.
Up Next: vs. Orlando on Wednesday, Aug. 26, at 4 p.m. ET (TNT)
Kyle Lowry/Toronto vs. Brooklyn:
- Game 1: Toronto won, 134-110 (1-0, Toronto)
- Game 2: Toronto won, 104-99 (2-0, Toronto)
- Game 3: Toronto won, 117-92 (3-0, Toronto)
- Game 4: Toronto won, 150-122 (4-0, Toronto)
The Raptors will play the Boston Celtics next in the Eastern Conference Semifinals. Boston advanced with a 4-0 series sweep of the Philadelphia 76ers.
Donte DiVincenzo/Milwaukee vs. Orlando:
- Game 1: Orlando won, 122-110 (1-0, Orlando)
- Game 2: Milwaukee won, 111-96 (1-1, tie)
- Game 3: Milwaukee won, 121-107 (2-1, Milwaukee)
- Game 4: Milwaukee won, 121-106 (3-1, Milwaukee)
- Game 5: Wednesday, Aug. 26, at 4 p.m. ET
- Game 6: Friday, Aug. 28, TBA
- Game 7: Sunday, Aug. 30, TBA