The NBA Playoffs have resumed.
The Milwaukee Bucks are wrapping up their opening round series with the Orlando Magic. Meanwhile, the Toronto Raptors have Game 1 of the Eastern Conference semifinals with the Boston Celtics on Sunday.
Check back later for updates to see how Donte DiVincenzo and Kyle Lowry did, as well as their respective teams.
The Bucks closed out the series with the Orlando Magic, winning 4-1 to move on to the Eastern Conference semifinals to face the Miami Heat.
Milwaukee won Game 5, 118-104, to advance. DiVincenzo played 12 minutes off the bench, accounting for four points, four boards, and two assists.
Up Next: vs. Miami on Monday, Aug. 31, at 6:30 p.m. ET (TNT)
It wasn’t a great start to the series for the Toronto Raptors, who lost their Game 1 matchup to the Celtics, 112-94.
Boston led the entire game, getting off to a hot start and maintaining it the whole way.
Lowry finished with 17 points, six boards, eight assists, one steal, and five turnovers.
Up Next: vs. Boston on Tuesday, Sept. 1, at 3 or 5:30 p.m. ET (ESPN)
Donte DiVincenzo/Milwaukee vs. Miami (Eastern Conference Semifinals):
- Game 1: Monday, Aug. 31, at 1 p.m. ET (ESPN)
- Game 2: Wednesday, Sept. 2, TBA
- Game 3: Friday, Sept. 4, TBA
- Game 4: Sunday, Sept. 6, TBA
- Game 5: Tuesday, Sept. 8, TBA
- Game 6: Thursday, Sept. 10, TBA
- Game 7: Saturday, Sept. 12, TBA
Kyle Lowry/Toronto vs. Boston:
- Game 1: Boston won, 112-94 (1-0, Boston)
- Game 2: Tuesday, Sept. 1, 3 or 5:30 p.m. ET (ESPN)
- Game 3: Thursday, Sept. 3, TBA
- Game 4: Saturday, Sept. 5, TBA
- Game 5: Monday, Sept. 7, TBA
- Game 6: Wednesday, Sept. 9, TBA
- Game 7: Friday, Sept. 11, TBA