The NBA Playoffs’ Eastern Conference semifinals are underway.
Check out the playoff schedule, then come back later for updates to see how Donte DiVincenzo and Kyle Lowry did.
The Heat have taken Game 1 of the Eastern Conference semifinals against Milwaukee. Miami overcame a slow first quarter to win 115-104.
It was a quiet game for DiVincenzo, who had one point through 14 minutes of action. He also logged four boards and two assists.
Up Next: vs. Miami on Wednesday, Sept. 2, at 6:30 p.m. ET (ESPN)
Lowry and the Raptors have fallen into a 2-0 deficit against the Celtics.
Boston won a closely contested Game 2, 102-99.
It was a rough shooting day for Lowry from beyond the arc, where he went 0-for-7 from three-point range. However, he impacted the floor in a variety of ways, finishing with 16 points, five boards, seven assists, four steals, and a block.
Up Next: vs. Boston on Thursday, Sept. 3, at 6:30 p.m. ET (TNT)
Donte DiVincenzo/Milwaukee vs. Miami:
- Game 1: Miami won, 115-104 (1-0, Miami)
- Game 2: Wednesday, Sept. 2, at 6:30 p.m. ET (ESPN)
- Game 3: Friday, Sept. 4, TBA
- Game 4: Sunday, Sept. 6, TBA
- Game 5: Tuesday, Sept. 8, TBA
- Game 6: Thursday, Sept. 10, TBA
- Game 7: Saturday, Sept. 12, TBA
Kyle Lowry/Toronto vs. Boston:
- Game 1: Boston won, 112-94 (1-0, Boston)
- Game 2: Tuesday, Sept. 1, 5:30 p.m. ET (ESPN)
- Game 3: Thursday, Sept. 3, 6:30 p.m. ET (TNT)
- Game 4: Saturday, Sept. 5, TBA
- Game 5: Monday, Sept. 7, TBA
- Game 6: Wednesday, Sept. 9, TBA
- Game 7: Friday, Sept. 11, TBA