The NBA Playoffs’ Eastern Conference semifinals are coming to an end on Friday.
The Raptors initially lost the first two games of the series, came back to tie things up. Then they lost Game 5, but won in double-overtime on Wednesday to force the Game 7.
Check out the playoff schedule, then come back later for updates to see how Kyle Lowry did.
The Celtics knocked off the defending champs in a close 92-87 series finale.
Lowry had 16 points in the loss, with six boards and four assists.
Up Next: Series winner plays Miami Heat in Eastern Conference Finals
Donte DiVincenzo/Milwaukee vs. Miami:
- Game 1: Miami won, 115-104 (1-0, Miami)
- Game 2: Miami won, 116-114 (2-0, Miami)
- Game 3: Miami won, 115-100 (3-0, Miami)
- Game 4: Milwaukee won, 118-115 OT (3-1, Miami)
- Game 5: Miami won, 103-94 (4-1, Miami)
The Heat will play the winner of the Toronto-Boston series in the Eastern Conference Finals.
Kyle Lowry/Toronto vs. Boston:
- Game 1: Boston won, 112-94 (1-0, Boston)
- Game 2: Boston won, 102-99 (2-0, Boston)
- Game 3: Toronto won, 104-103 (2-1, Boston)
- Game 4: Toronto won, 100-93 (2-2, tied)
- Game 5: Boston won, 111-89 (3-2, Boston)
- Game 6: Toronto won, 125-122 2OT (3-3, tied)
- Game 7: Boston won, 92-87 (4-3, Boston)