The NBA Playoffs’ Eastern Conference semifinals are underway.
Both the Milwaukee Bucks and the Toronto Raptors are looking to stay alive. The Bucks enter Friday, trailing the Miami Heat, 3-1. Meanwhile, the Raptors now have to win back-to-back games in order to advance past the Boston Celtics.
Check out the playoff schedule, then come back later for updates to see how Donte DiVincenzo and Kyle Lowry did.
The Bucks have been eliminated from the NBA Playoffs, losing 103-94 in the decisive Game 5.
Milwaukee was without Giannis Antentokounmpo, who was out due to an injury he sustained midway through Game 4. DiVincenzo got to start in his place and made the most out of his minutes.
DiVincenzo finished with 17 points (5-of-9 shooting, 3-of-6 three-point range), with four boards, one assist, and one steal.
After delivering a pass for the game-winner earlier in the series, Lowry came through in the clutch on his own, icing the game on a fadeaway, tumbling jump shot in double overtime.
It was the exclamation point on a solid all-around performance for Lowry, who helped keep Toronto alive and force a Game 7 on Friday.
The Raptors won the double-overtime thriller, 125-122.
He finished with a game-high 33 points (12-of-20 overall, 6-of-10 from three), with eight boards, six assists, two steals, and a block.
Up Next: vs. Boston on Friday, at Sept. 11, at 9 p.m. ET (TNT)
Donte DiVincenzo/Milwaukee vs. Miami:
- Game 1: Miami won, 115-104 (1-0, Miami)
- Game 2: Miami won, 116-114 (2-0, Miami)
- Game 3: Miami won, 115-100 (3-0, Miami)
- Game 4: Milwaukee won, 118-115 OT (3-1, Miami)
- Game 5: Miami won, 103-94 (4-1, Miami)
The Heat will play the winner of the Toronto-Boston series in the Eastern Conference Finals.
Kyle Lowry/Toronto vs. Boston:
- Game 1: Boston won, 112-94 (1-0, Boston)
- Game 2: Boston won, 102-99 (2-0, Boston)
- Game 3: Toronto won, 104-103 (2-1, Boston)
- Game 4: Toronto won, 100-93 (2-2, tied)
- Game 5: Boston won, 111-89 (3-2, Boston)
- Game 6: Toronto won, 125-122 2OT (3-3, tied)
- Game 7: Friday, Sept. 11, 9 p.m. ET (TNT)