From Tuesday through Friday, each time a former Wildcat hits the court, we will recap how they did and include a few highlights (if available). On Tuesdays, we’ll also recap what happened over the weekend, so you don’t miss the action. This will also serve as a discussion board. We will try to keep it updated as soon as the games are over, so check back often!
It’s a double feature on Thursday night, with Kyle Lowry and the Toronto Raptors up first, followed by Eric Paschall and the Golden State Warriors in the nightcap.
Lowry had a solid outing in the Raptors’ 111-108 win over the Charlotte Hornets. He finished with a 16-point, 12-assist double-double and had a game-high plus/minus rating of +14. He was dialed in from deep, shooting 4-of-5 from long range. He also had six boards and a pair of steals to go along with his performance.
Up Next: vs. Charlotte on Saturday, Jan. 16, at 7:30 p.m. ET (NBA TV)
The Warriors lost to the Denver Nuggets in the nightcap, 114-104. Paschall had eight points (2-of-9 shooting) and five rebounds off the bench.
Up Next: at Phoenix on Friday, Jan. 15, at 9 p.m. ET
Busy schedule to end the work week, with seven Wildcats scheduled to play. All times ET:
- Ryan Arcidiacono: at Oklahoma City, at 8 p.m.
- Saddiq Bey: vs. Washington, at 7 p.m.
- Mikal Bridges: vs. Golden State, at 9 p.m.
- Jalen Brunson: at Milwaukee, at 7:30 p.m. (ESPN)
- Donte DiVincenzo: vs. Dallas, at 7:30 p.m. (ESPN)
- Josh Hart: at Lakers, at 10 p.m. (ESPN)
- Eric Paschall: at Phoenix, at 9 p.m.