From Tuesday through Friday, each time a former Wildcat hits the court, we will recap how they did and include a few highlights (if available). On Tuesdays, we’ll also recap what happened over the weekend, so you don’t miss the action. This will also serve as a discussion board. We will try to keep it updated as soon as the games are over, so check back often!
There are five Villanova Wildcats alumni in action on Friday night. Check back later to see how they did, and see what’s on tap for the weekend.
Arcidiacono didn’t get any minutes during the Bulls’ 123-110 win over the Charlotte Hornets.
Up Next: vs. Lakers on Saturday, Jan. 23, at 9 p.m. ET.
Bey played for 15 minutes in the Pistons’ narrow 103-102 loss to the Houston Rockets. He only logged two points off of a pair of free throws.
Up Next: vs. Philadelphia on Saturday, Jan. 23, at 8 p.m. ET (NBA TV)
Lowry was out for the Raptors, 101-81 win over the Miami Heat.
Up Next: at Indiana on Sunday, Jan. 24, at 1 p.m. ET (NBA TV)
Brunson had a nice outing in the Mavericks’ starting five during their 122-117 win over the San Antonio Spurs. He had 16 points on 6-of-11 shooting, with four boards, six assists, and just one turnover.
Up Next: vs. Houston on Saturday, Jan. 23, at 9 p.m. ET
DAGGER!!!!! pic.twitter.com/IayoJx7krk— Dallas Mavericks (@dallasmavs) January 23, 2021
That's tuff @jalenbrunson1 #MFFL | https://t.co/yJLGLwZHpM pic.twitter.com/0HxlI5dCgx— Dallas Mavericks (@dallasmavs) January 23, 2021
The Suns lost a close one in overtime to the Denver Nuggets, 130-126. Mikal Bridges had a great all-around game, finishing with 24 points, 10 rebounds, four assists, one steal, and a block. He shot 8-for-15 overall and was 6-of-8 from long range, making each of his first six threes to start.
Up Next: vs. Denver on Saturday, Jan. 23, at 9 p.m. ET
6️⃣-6️⃣— Phoenix Suns (@Suns) January 23, 2021
@mikal_bridges ties career-high for 3-point makes pic.twitter.com/DVBy4urq2G
It’s a team celebration!— Phoenix Suns (@Suns) January 23, 2021
Let those 3’s fly, @mikal_bridges pic.twitter.com/FOIOp3DQyB
Here’s the lineup for the weekend. All times ET:
- Ryan Arcidiacono: vs. Lakers on Sat., Jan. 23, at 9 p.m. | vs. Boston on Mon., Jan. 25, at 9 p.m.
- Saddiq Bey: vs. Philadelphia on Sat., Jan. 23, at 8 p.m. | vs. Philadelphia on Mon., Jan. 25, at 7 p.m.
- Mikal Bridges: vs. Denver, on Sat., Jan. 23, at 9 p.m.
- Jalen Brunson: vs. Houston on Sat., Jan. 23, at 9 p.m. | vs. Denver on Mon., Jan. 25, at 8:30 p.m.
- Donte DiVincenzo: vs. Atlanta on Sun., Jan. 24, 8 p.m. (NBA TV)
- Josh Hart: at Minnesota on Sat., Jan. 23, at 8 p.m. | vs. San Antonio on Mon., Jan. 25, at 9 p.m.
- Kyle Lowry: at Indiana on Sun., Jan. 24, at 1 p.m. | at Indiana on Mon., Jan. 25, at 7 p.m.
- Eric Paschall: at Utah on Sat., Jan. 23, at 9 p.m. | vs. Minnesota on Mon., Jan. 25, at 10 p.m. (NBA TV)