From Tuesday through Friday, each time a former Wildcat hits the court, we will recap how they did and include a few highlights (if available). On Tuesdays, we’ll also recap what happened over the weekend, so you don’t miss the action. This will also serve as a discussion board. We will try to keep it updated as soon as the games are over, so check back often!
DiVincenzo had 10 points, three rebounds and two assists in the Bucks' 131-126 loss to the Pelicans.
Up Next: at Charlotte on Saturday, Jan. 30, at 8 p.m. ET
Hart had a solid all-around game off the bench in New Orleans' 131-126 win over Milwaukee. He finished with 15 points, five boards, five assists, and a steal.
Up Next: vs. Houston on Saturday, Jan. 30, at 8 p.m. ET
Toronto lost a close 126-124 battle with Sacramento. Lowry had 17 points, three boards, and six assists in the loss.
Up Next: vs. Orlando on Sunday, Jan. 31, at 7 p.m. ET
Brunson and the Mavericks are lost in the nightcap to Utah, 120-101. Brunson had 13 points, two rebounds, and two assists.
Up Next: vs. Phoenix on Saturday, Jan. 30, at 9 p.m. ET
Here’s the schedule of games from Saturday through Monday. All times ET:
- Ryan Arcidiacono: vs. Portland on Sat., Jan. 30, at 8 p.m. | vs. New York on Mon., Feb. 1, at 8 p.m.
- Saddiq Bey: at Golden State on Sat., Jan. 30, at 10 p.m. | at Denver on Mon., Feb. 1, at 9 p.m.
- Mikal Bridges: vs. Phoenix at Sat., Jan. 30, at 9 p.m. | at Dallas on Mon., Feb. 1, at 8:30 p.m. (NBA TV)
- Jalen Brunson: vs. Phoenix on Sat., Jan. 30, at 9 p.m. | vs. Phoenix on Mon., Feb. 1, at 8:30 p.m. (NBA TV)
- Donte DiVincenzo: at Charlotte on Sat., Jan. 30, at 8 p.m. | vs. Portland on Mon., Feb. 1, at 8 p.m.
- Josh Hart: vs. Houston on Sat., Jan. 30, at 8 p.m. | vs. Sacramento on Mon., Feb. 1, at 8 p.m.
- Kyle Lowry: vs. Orlando on Sun., Jan. 31, at 7 p.m.
- Eric Paschall: vs. Detroit on Sat., Jan. 30, at 10 p.m. | at Denver on Mon., Feb. 1, at 9 p.m.