From Tuesday through Friday, each time a former Wildcat hits the court, we will recap how they did and include a few highlights (if available). On Tuesdays, we’ll also recap what happened over the weekend, so you don’t miss the action. This will also serve as a discussion board. We will try to keep it updated as soon as the games are over, so check back often!
All of the NBA ‘Cats are in action on Friday night. Here’s what they’re up to tonight. Check back later to see how they did and take a look through the weekend lineup!
Paschall had five points on 2-of-5 shooting, with two boards, and four assists in the Warrior’s 124-120 loss to Orlando.
Up Next: at Charlotte on Saturday, Feb. 20, at 8 p.m. ET
Arcidiacono got a good amount of burn in Chicago’s trip to the Wells Fargo Center. The Bulls lost, 112-105, but Arcidiacono had 10 points, three boards, four assists, and a steal through 18 minutes of action.
Up Next: vs. Sacramento on Saturday, Feb. 20, at 9 p.m. ET
Bey was back in the starting five in the Pistons’ 109-95 loss to Memphis. He had 14 points and shot 4-of-9 from beyond hte arc. He also had three rebounds and an assist.
Up Next: at Orlando on Sunday, Feb. 21, at 7 p.m. ET
In a relatively low scoring game overall, the Bucks won 98-85 over the Oklahoma City Thunder. DiVincenzo had five points, six boards, and an assist in the winning effort.
Up Next: vs. Sacramento on Sunday, Feb. 21, at 9 p.m. ET
Bridges and the Suns beat Hart and the Pelicans, 132-114. Bridges had six points (3-of-6 shooting) with one rebound, three assists, and a steal.
Up Next: at Memphis on Saturday, Feb. 20, at 9 p.m. ET
Hart had eight points, nine rebounds, three assists, and a steal in the Pelicans’ 132-114 loss to the Phoenix Suns.
Up Next: vs. Boston on Sunday, Feb. 21, at 3:30 p.m. ET (ABC)
The Dallas-Houston game was postponed.
Up Next: vs. Memphis on Monday, Feb. 22, at 8:30 p.m. ET
Lowry was questionable for Friday’s game against Minnesota, but ended up sitting out. The Raptors were able to win 86-81.
Up Next: vs. Philadelphia on Sunday, Feb. 21, at 7 p.m. ET
Here are all the games for the weekend, plus Monday. All times ET:
- Ryan Arcidiacono: vs. Sacramento on Sat., Feb. 20, at 9 p.m. | at Houston on Mon., Feb. 22, at 8 p.m.
- Saddiq Bey: at Orlando on Sun., Feb. 21, at 7 p.m.
- Mikal Bridges: at Memphis on Sat., Feb. 20, at 9 p.m. | vs. Portland on Mon., Feb. 22, at 9 p.m.
- Jalen Brunson: vs. Memphis on Mon., Feb. 22, at 8:30 p.m. | vs. Memphis on Mon., Feb. 22, at 8:30 p.m.
- Donte DiVincenzo: vs. Sacramento on Sun., Feb. 21, at 9 p.m.
- Josh Hart: vs. Boston on Sun., Feb. 21, at 3:30 p.m. (ABC)
- Kyle Lowry: vs. Philadelphia on Sun., Feb. 21, at 7 p.m.
- Eric Paschall: at Charlotte on Sat., Feb. 20, at 8 p.m.