Villanova has won the National Championship and Wildcat gear is selling better than Duke did last year. Here is the VU Hoops Ranking of the top shirts available.
10. Simple navy shirt with a rim and hoop. A solid, conservative choice
9. Gray Arched National Championship shirt. Also available in a baseball 3/4 sleeve.
8. Built on Banners is a simplified National Championship shirt that honors both the 1985 and 2016 titles.
7. The Road to the National Championship shows the path that 'Nova took in the NCAA Tournament.
6. Standing Novation. It's what the Wildcats deserved after the Championship.
5. V1LLANOVA. Get it? They put a 1 where the I goes because Villanova is #1.
4. PhilaNova- which will create much consternation in the City of Brotherly Love.
3. The Camo T-shirt makes the top 3 simply because it is so ugly that we want to see one out in the wild.
2. Party Like It's 1985! Was a popular theme leading up to the 2016 National Championship game and continued to be after the victory.
1. The "Locker Room" Championship shirt. The one the players wore immediately after the Kris Jenkins' shot went in and through all the celebrations. Also available in navy.