They're gone, but they're not forgotten. It's time for an update to the Balance of Trade on how former Villanovans are doing at their new schools since transferring out from the Main Line.
They used to be 'Cats.
Isaiah Armwood, George Washington
Since starting their A-10 conference schedule, Armwood is averaging just under a double-double at 11.5 points and 9.8 boards per game.
Markus Kennedy, SMU
Since the AAC conference scheduled began for SMU, Kennedy is averaging 13.9 points and 9.2 rebounds per contest in 8 games. That includes going for 18 against Rutgers and USF. In a shocker for most Villanova fans, he is 29-45 (64.4%) from the free-throw line in AAC play
Tyrone Johnson, South Carolina
On January 16th, Johnson sustained a fracture of his right foot. He is out indefinitely and has missed the Gamecocks' last four games.
The most recent transfers from Villanova, Achraf Yacoubou (Saint Louis) and Mislav Brzoja (Evansville) are sitting out the 2013-14 season.
So what do you think? Do any of these numbers surprise you? Would Armwood or Kennedy be having a better season if they were still at Villanova?
- Catching Up with the 'Cats: Week 13
- Villanova football: Strength & Conditioning coach Phil Matusz leaving for Ohio St. job
- The Sun's Arizin: Villanova Wildcats news and links for January 30, 2014
- Film Room: Georgetown vs. No. 9 Villanova Grades & Analysis
- Big East Power Rankings: The rise of the doormats