USA Basketball has announced that 24 players have accepted an invitation to head to Colorado to participate in the Men’s U19 World Championship Team training camp and the Villanova Wildcats are represented twice as incoming freshman Jalen Brunson and recent transfer Eric Paschall will be in attendance.
The team will be pared in half at the end of June as a roster of 12 will be brought to Greece for the 2015 FIBA U19 World Championship.
Arizona head coach Sean Miller will be the head coach for Team USA with Ed Cooley (Providence) and Archie Miller (Dayton) acting as assistants.
2015 USA Basketball Men’s U19 World Championship Team Training Camp Roster
- Isaiah Briscoe (Roselle Catholic H.S./Union, N.J.)
- Jalen Brunson(Stevenson H.S./Lincolnshire, Ill.)
- Terrance Ferguson (Homeschooled/Flower Mound, Texas)
- Harry Giles(Wesleyan Christian Academy/Winston-Salem, N.C.)
- Josh Jackson (Prolific Prep, Calif./Southfield, Mich.)
- Diamond Stone (Dominican H.S./Milwaukee, Wis.)
- Caleb Swanigan (Homestead H.S./Fort Wayne, Ind.)
- Jayson Tatum (Chaminade College Prep/St. Louis, Mo.)
- Allonzo Trier (Findlay Prep, Nev./Seattle, Wash.)
- Seventh Woods (Hammond School/Columbia, S.C.)
- Tyus Battle (St. Bernard's School/Edison, N.J.)
- Justin Bibbs (Virginia Tech/Dayton, Ohio)
- Brekkott Chapman (Utah/Roy, Utah)
- Vince Edwards (Purdue/Middletown, Ohio)
- Jawun Evans (Kimball H.S./Dallas, Texas)
- Riley LaChance (Vanderbilt/Brookfield, Wis.)
- T.J. Leaf (Foothills Christian H.S./Lakeside, Calif.)
- Silas Melson (Gonzaga/Portland, Ore.)
- Malik Monk (Bentonville H.S./Lepanto, Ark.)
- Chinanu Onauku (Louisville/Lanham, Md.)
- Eric Paschall (Villanova/Dobbs Ferry, N.Y.)
- L.J. Peak (Georgetown/Gaffney, S.C.)
- Malik Pope (San Diego State/Sacramento, Calif.)
- Thomas Welsh (UCLA/Redondo Beach, Calif.).