The Georgetown Hoyas will grace the Pavilion with their presence on Tuesday night. That’s still special, even if the JT3-led Hoyas are a shell of their former selves. This is Villanova’s biggest rival in the conference, a big rival in recruiting, and are fighting for an NCAA Tournament berth.
A perfect week will give the Villanova Wildcats a two-game cushion in the Big East standings, and the Senior Class has never lost a game in the Pavilion and won’t want to start with this one. So there’s something on the line for the ‘Cats as well.
Game Time, TV Schedule: 7:00pm ET. The game will be televised on FS1.
Live Video Stream: FoxSports GO will have a live stream of the game.
Dress Like Coach Wright Night! If you are going to the game, be sure to wear your sharpest suit in honor of Coach Wright! The winner will get a postgame photo with the coach.
- Buffalo: (716) Food and Sport, 7 Scott St., Buffalo, NY
- Central Connecticut: Tavern Downtown, 201 Ann Uccello St., Hartford, CT
- Chicago: Derby Bar & Grill, 1224 W. Webster Ave., Chicago, IL
- Fairfield/Westchester: Bobby Valentine's Sports Gallery Cafe, 225 Main St., Stamford, CT
- Greater Philadelphia (Center City location): Field House, 1150 Filbert St., Philadelphia, PA. Food and drink specials available.
- Hilton Head: Drydock, 840 William Hilton Pkwy., Hilton Head Island, SC
- Northern California (San Francisco location): Pete's Tavern, 128 King St., San Francisco, CA
- Northern California (Palo Alto location): The Patio, 412 Emerson St., Palo Alto, CA
- Northern New Jersey: Village Pourhouse, 205 1st St., Hoboken, NJ
- NYC: Gramercy Ale House, 272 3rd Ave., New York, NY. Read about our food/drink specials, social media prizes and text alerts. This game watch will be co-sponsored by the Villanova Law NYC Alumni Chapter.
- Palm Beach: Duffy's Sports Grill, 11588 U.S. Hwy. 1, North Palm Beach, FL
- San Diego: Home and Away, 2222 San Diego Ave., San Diego, CA
- Tampa Bay: Tate's Pizza, 3342 S. Westshore Blvd., Tampa, FL. RSVP to Frank Gassler.
BEVERAGE OF CHOICE
Thirteenth Colony Southern Bourbon
Did you know today is my 30th birthday? Shit, you guys! But a ‘Cats victory over the Hoyas is all the remedy I need. Got a bottle of this stuff from my brother in-law so we’re going to drink it together and yell at the TV.